Monday, September 22, 2014

Hittin' the trail to TEXAS!!



  
  Well as you read this I am high tailin' it outta New Jersey on my way to Texas!! Can't wait to see what the artisans, artists and antique dealers have brought to the show.  I will be posting every day on Instagram and Facebook so keep in
touch ......this trip guarantees experiences with the most fun and creative people in the country and Nan's coming too.!!!  YEAH!!!  So far her suitcase was over the weight limit and while giving Roger some of her "stuff" to transport revealed she had 3 huge ziploc bags FULL of large size toiletries, makeup enough for 12 super models and a gigantic toothpaste still in the box! Should be a fun trip!


I am showing you a throwback here from my last visit.......
  
  
  
  
 Everyone has a camper...     
       
Zapp Hall, the location of the Junk Gypsies prom!       
  
  

 I know Lone Star will be cranking it out all day...     
     
  

 Rog is really excited.....in my next life I will have his metabolism.       
  
 L.I.T.S. Stands for "Like it tough SH*T"     
  
  

  Always colorful!     
   
  
  
 The warehouse will remain open 6 days a week from 10:30-5:30 ....my sisters are even showing up in Summit to work it! I am expecting a delivery there today and all week of great things so be sure to stop by.

Giddy UP!!      

Bonny Neiman Antiques & Artisan 
p.973-714-4541
www.bonnyneiman.com
315 B Springfield Avenue | Summit, NJ

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so jealous! I've never been but would love to - hope you have a successful (and fun) trip!!

    ReplyDelete